Wednesday 30 October 2013

Cerebus Guide To Self-Publishing

Cerebus Guide To Self Publishing (1st Edition, 1997)
Art by Dave Sim

NATASHA ADAMS:
(from a comments post on Dave Sim Art, 15 September 2013)
I haven't actually read your work but I did just pick up and read your 2010 edition of The Cerebus Guide To Self Publishing. Thanks for the practical advice for wannabes such as myself. I do have a suggestion for future editions though, you refer to the people that do comic art on computers as computer technicians and I think computer technicians are actually the people who repair computers, so you should probably refer to them as something else in later editions. Anyways take care, thanks for the guide, it was funny and educational.

You can read Natasha Adams's comics at the Melancholy Feat Productions blog.

No comments: